Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 RedsZone Prospect Draft

Re: Prospect Draft

No if you're around and want to keep picking, go right ahead. I'm just saying if we get to someone's pick this weekend and their not around, I'm not going to pick for them. We'll just pick it up whenever they come back to RZ to pick.

Heath, I don't think you should be able to take Piepkorn until round 3, someone else might want him before your next pick. I think it's only fair that he's available to whoever in the 2nd round.

Shaknb8k is on the clock.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

If someone wants Jeremiah Piepkorn that bad, God bless 'em.

PM me when the 3rd round begins.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    If someone wants Jeremiah Piepkorn that bad, God bless 'em.

PM me when the 3rd round begins.
    I didn't think anyone wanted Abe Woody, especially in the first round, and you see how that turned out.

You won't need to be present. I'll put you down for Piepkorn, if he's still available when the 3rd round starts. If he's not available, do you just want me to put you down for a pass?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Second round pick im going to go with Josh Holden.

I'll take Camilo Vasquez and take a PASS from here on out I think.

Redleader, you seem to have had your heart set on woody, I will gladly trade you, for your pick and a player to be named later.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleaaaron
    Redleader, you seem to have had your heart set on woody, I will gladly trade you, for your pick and a player to be named later.
    Nah, I was just giving you a hard time since I posted that was who I wanted before you picked and you picked him. I had also picked Woody as the first player to make it to the majors from the 2005 draft class, so I have some interest there in following him, but as long as somebody is doing a write up on him, that's fine by me.

I was a catcher in college, so Miguel Perez is a good pick for me. I'm interested in doing more research on him.

I appreciate the offer, though.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'll take Chris Valaika (and pass in future rounds).

I know its not my turn yet but ill take a pass on my second round pick #14
    Back to following MiLB; there's always hope for tomorrow!

BuckeyeRedleg, rdiersin, and HBP are up next.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

I will take the American Dragon, Jake Long (catcher) and hopefully be able to take Eddie Rodriguez (if he signs) and any other decent catcher that we have drafted, so that I can focus on them as a group, seeing as it is a pretty weak overall position right now in our system.

So, I won't be taking anything but catchers from here on out. If someone wants one, they can have them, but I'll still be providing updates for that position as a whole. Other drafted catchers: Chris Denove, Justin Tordi, Anthony Esquer, Tyler Hauschild, Craig Tatum...

Basically give me a pass from here on out or just assign me:

-Rodriguez
    -Esquer
    -Hauschild
    -Denove
    -Tordi
    -Tatum

....in that order, (if we are still drafting when my pick comes up). IF everyone has passed and the draft is basically over, then I'll just gobble up the remaining catchers for the catcher report. I see Red Leader took Miquel Perez and that is fine as he doesn't fit my category for drafted catchers. Hopefully our version of Yadier Molina is playing for the big club soon anyway (with Ross, after we rid ourselves of the 10M we have doled out to Valentin and LaRue-but that's another story).

And don't you worry all you Dane Sardinha lovers out there. I don't plan on tracking anything he does, as I see him selling insurance by 2007.

I'll take Gunter, and then pass on anything further.

Phil Dumatrait, pass on the rest

dougdirt is up.

I reformated the first post to make it a little easier to read. I hope that it is.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Wow nobody has taken the legend yet, hopefully he falls to me. If not, I will probably just pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Turn Off Ads?