Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2006 RedsZone Prospect Draft

Re: Prospect Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862
    Redleader I want to draft Danny Dorn and my hometown player Trevor Lawhorn and his brother Daryl Lawhorn and then I will pass on other picks. Is that ok with you?
    Fine with me.

I'll put you down for Dorn, and the Lawhorns and then a PASS.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Thanks Redleader.

Z-fly is on the clock, followed by SandyD (who has sent me her picks).
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'll take Robert Manuel. After that, I'll take Pete Rose, Jr., should he ever return to baseball and serve whatever suspensions that are pending. From there, I'll pass on any future rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf
    I'll take Robert Manuel. After that, I'll take Pete Rose, Jr., should he ever return to baseball and serve whatever suspensions that are pending. From there, I'll pass on any future rounds.
    Do you still want Valiquette like you sent me in the PM? I had already given him to you. I gave you Manuel and Pete Rose, Jr. for the next couple rounds and put you down as a PASS thereafter.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Yeah, I'll take him.

Alrighty then, Z-fly is still on the clock, followed by SandyD, and New Fever.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'll take Daniel Guerrero, Rafael Sanchez, and Thomas Pauly if they are stll available when my time comes and pass after that.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Has Z-fly been on lately?

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt
    Has Z-fly been on lately?
    Haven't seen him around. I sent him a PM yesterday and today. No response. I'm going to assign him a prospect for round 3 if he doesn't respond by 4pm.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Ok, here's where we are at.

I decided to give Z-fly Christopher White, a 2006 draftee who has signed, since he hasn't been on the board since Sunday.

SandyD is up next and she wanted Brandon Rice, another 2006 draftee and then is going to PASS on future rounds.

AvesIce51 wanted in on the action, and wanted Daniel Guerrero, so I'm going to give Guerrero to him.

New Fever, I'll give you Rafael Sanchez and Thomas Pauly and then a PASS on future rounds.

That leaves dougdirt as the only one still drafting, other than Z-fly, and I don't know if he wants another prospect or not since I haven't heard from him.

The front page / first post should be updated and current now.

dougdirt is the only one (other than Z-fly, who is MIA) still drafting, so I guess dougdirt is on the clock....
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Ok....well If I could I would like to take the following players from the VSL Reds
    Miguel Rojas
    Jose Gauldron
    Oscar Castro
    Ramon Rodriguez

oh and I will now pass

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt
    Ok....well If I could I would like to take the following players from the VSL Reds
    Miguel Rojas
    Jose Gauldron
    Oscar Castro
    Ramon Rodriguez
    You got 'em. Thanks, doug.

Ok, well, that means everyone has PASSED, except Z-fly, who is still MIA. We'll wait for him to reply to this thread before we officially conclude this draft. Nice job everyone and have fun writing about your prospects.

If you can find pictures of your prospects (Google image search is sometimes good for this, but not always), it would be nice to include those to your posts so folks can actualy see what these players look like.

Happy posting. Thanks again to Topcat for the wonderful idea, and to you all for helping to make this forum a great add to Redszone.

-Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Z-fly? Z-fly? Hello.....

Anytime you check in, please post here with what you want to do.

Thank you.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?