Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

Can't find anywhere how to increase the size of the fonts.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hu?

Can't find a mod to answer the question.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Can't find a mod to answer the question.
    I use the web, not the app but there’s a drop down box right next to the “capital A” right above where you type.

Sorry I was unclear. Do not mean "what I type".

I am referring to the entire website and what I read. All the other websites I look at have bigger fonts than this one. I am even overcompensating making everyone else super big just to get redszone a bit larger, but it doesn't seem to work with them.

Can you increase the zoom level in your browser when using the site? Otherwise, I don't believe vBulletin offers any way to increase the font size across the board.

https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/googl...ng-text-larger

This is useful and works for me on my computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

9. Likes:

Boss-Hog (07-14-2020)

I'll try those things, but it's mostly the Android (Galaxy A51) that I'm interested in having it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I'll try those things, but it's mostly the Android (Galaxy A51) that I'm interested in having it done.
    See if you can change the zoom level within your browser app or otherwise enlarge the text within the app. If not, I'd try a different browser.

12. Likes:

wheels (07-24-2020)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Don't lock the Bauer thread. Just ban the one instigator. We all know who he is.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

14. Likes:

Sea Ray (07-07-2021)

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Do you think that each time he gets a thread closed, he adds a notch to his bedpost? Prolific.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

16. Likes:

WrongVerb (07-07-2021)

a message bard this big and one person can still make it miserable at times
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

In other news, having the option to set the size of an image in a post (later bbcode versions have this) would be fantastic.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Droll, yes. Quite droll. FlightRick's Avatar

Half-serious question: how much trouble would I get in if I started a fake account where I pretended to be DayGamRedLegs' psychiatrist and invented a whole backstory where he's a crazy person under the care of a medical professional (who is me)? "Hello, my name is Dr. Soandso. It's been brought to my attention that you've met Donny. We apologize for the distraction, as we try to monitor internet usage, but he's a slippery one. I shall try to keep a closer eye on him, and keep you abreast of his progress, or lack there of." And so forth.

If it would be fun for everybody, with the intended goal that I'd get "outed" and banned from the fake account, and MAYBE getting DGRL to do something so that he goes away too, I might actually want to do it. I mean, at this point, I'd say it's 80% likely he's somebody's fake account, too, so what's the harm in asking?

But if it would displease management, or otherwise threaten my real account (which I think has been a model citizen for, holy crap, almost TWENTY years), I have no appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRick View Post
    Half-serious question: how much trouble would I get in if I started a fake account where I pretended to be DayGamRedLegs' psychiatrist and invented a whole backstory where he's a crazy person under the care of a medical professional (who is me)? "Hello, my name is Dr. Soandso. It's been brought to my attention that you've met Donny. We apologize for the distraction, as we try to monitor internet usage, but he's a slippery one. I shall try to keep a closer eye on him, and keep you abreast of his progress, or lack there of." And so forth.

If it would be fun for everybody, with the intended goal that I'd get "outed" and banned from the fake account, and MAYBE getting DGRL to do something so that he goes away too, I might actually want to do it. I mean, at this point, I'd say it's 80% likely he's somebody's fake account, too, so what's the harm in asking?

But if it would displease management, or otherwise threaten my real account (which I think has been a model citizen for, holy crap, almost TWENTY years), I have no appetite.
    I understand the spirit of this comment, but will answer by saying that each member of Redszone is allowed only one account, and that I am happy to discuss this further via DM.
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

Turn Off Ads?