Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Site Feedback/Questions

All,

Please use this forum for any questions or concerns you may have about the changes that were implemented. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

Boss.
    Nice job on the quick turnaround.
    Where can we find a list of ORG members?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Good question - on the main forum listing page, click on "View Forum Leaders".

Is an ORG member an ORG member for life? In other words, can a member be demoted by any process?

ORG members follow the same board rules and policies as everyone else. And, yes, they can lose access to The Old Red Guard forum.

Nice work Boss, GIK.
    Go Gators!

You have someone named Spazzrico viewing threads who isn't even on the RZ member list. Just an FYI .... unless it's one of you ..... then ooops.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

From a first look, this looks rather well-done. Some things will take getting used to - actually only took me a quick glance around to find The Future forum, which answered my "how do we know when votes are being presented" question.
    Very cool.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Clearly you guys have no consideration for the fact that I have a hard time dealing with change!

Looks good though.

So, if you happen to be one of the "chosen few" to be voted on for induction into ORG, will you know?

Looks good Boss.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I see Old Red Guard is listed as a member on ORG. I like that.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    I see Old Red Guard is listed as a member on ORG. I like that.
    I saw that too. A nice touch.

Oh, and good job Boss and GIK.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    You have someone named Spazzrico viewing threads who isn't even on the RZ member list. Just an FYI .... unless it's one of you ..... then ooops.
    There's a requirement that a user must have at least one post before appearing on the member list - that user has not posted.

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    Clearly you guys have no consideration for the fact that I have a hard time dealing with change!

Looks good though.

So, if you happen to be one of the "chosen few" to be voted on for induction into ORG, will you know?
    Good question...if a member is voted in, he or she will likely be contacted via PM. Additionally, they will no longer be able to post in The Sun Deck, so that will let them know they've been voted in.

I'm not sure how many posts I have (almost 2 thousand I think), been here for years, and had over 300 rep points in the old system, but not on the old red guard list... whats up with that? Cause I haven't posted yet in the new system? Guess I'll have to go check after this.....

Turn Off Ads?