Turn Off Ads?
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

They call me "chef"

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

Does anyone have a link to the 'Save the MLB.com Boards' GoFundMe page?

2. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-09-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Any idea as to why I’ve been getting the message that this website isn’t secure whenever I log in? It happens on my Mac and iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    Any idea as to why I’ve been getting the message that this website isn’t secure whenever I log in? It happens on my Mac and iPhone.
    Its not secure.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Lol. Yes, I guess that was a dumb question since I know it’s not secure, but it’s only recently that this started popping up for Redszone and doesn’t show up the same way for other sites that aren’t secure. Just seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    Lol. Yes, I guess that was a dumb question since I know it’s not secure, but it’s only recently that this started popping up for Redszone and doesn’t show up the same way for other sites that aren’t secure. Just seems odd.
    Are you sure youre on the real redszone and not one hosted on a Ukranian server?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Just now when starting the Reds game thread I realized I couldn’t post pictures like I always have. When I select the pic it shows a back arrow above the pic and nothing else. Won’t let me paste a pic either.

OK, it's doing the thing again where it's posting comments twice in the same post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

10. Likes:

Sea Ray (08-09-2018)

Why does RZ not have a dislike button?

I can see who likes a post, but I can't see who dislikes one?

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Two requests:

One: the ability to set the height and width of an image in the "img" tags.

Two: each post should be its own separate post. If I post twice in quick succession, the posts are combined into a single post, even though they may have nothing to do with one another. That behavior is incredibly annoying at times.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

13. Likes:

Boss-Hog (08-23-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Two: each post should be its own separate post. If I post twice in quick succession, the posts are combined into a single post, even though they may have nothing to do with one another. That behavior is incredibly annoying at times.
    I agree with this one.
    Go Gators!

15. Likes:

WrongVerb (08-22-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Two requests:

One: the ability to set the height and width of an image in the "img" tags.

I don't know that the first thing is possible within vBulletin, but the second should now be addressed by decreasing the minimum time between posts from 30 to 15 seconds.

17. Likes:

Roy Tucker (08-28-2018),WrongVerb (08-28-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsm View Post

I tried to dislike this post, but didn't see a way.......
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsm View Post

This is the best you can do with the current version of vBulletin....

Name:  il_fullxfull.640829028_io11.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  123.9 KB

Why can't I login when on a mobile hotspot? Used my personal hotspot, using ios devices? Can't use cellular data anymore dueto being on a work device.

Quote Originally Posted by '69 View Post
    Why can't I login when on a mobile hotspot? Used my personal hotspot, using ios devices? Can't use cellular data anymore dueto being on a work device.
    I can't say this with certainty, but that doesn't sound like it'd be something on our end...

Turn Off Ads?