I have been a member of this forum since 2004. I don't post very much but usually just read others post. I would have never posted enough to gain popularity points to get into Red Gaurd, but that was ok with me. But for you to not allow us to have a game thread in our little forum where we are allowed to post has just sent me over the top. I have been a Reds Fan since before many of you were born. I am 49 years old, yet not allowed to post my thoughts on a game in a game thread ? I agree that forums get trolls and that is why you did what you did a couple of years ago with the rep points, but that turned into a populatity contest, kinda like American Idol. I post from time to time, many of them positive remarks and some negative ones. That is called showing passion for your team IMO. I have never attacked anyone here and never would. I just do not see the reasoning behind not allowing a game thread where we can post as well. There are many other Reds forums out there, they may or may not be as nice a place as this one. I have never tried anywhere else. I guess I will get to find out. I Love the Reds, I Love reading about what is going on with MY TEAM, and I Love being able to post my thoughts when I want to. I don't like or agree with this so I guess I will leave. I am not asking for you to change your policy, or even give a Rats ____ about me leaving. I just wanted to voice my opinion one final time on a forum that I have loved coming to for over 3 years. This is SAD SAD SAD.......