Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is there a problem with the Edit function?

Is there a problem with the Edit function?

I was looking to edit a post of mine on Sundeck but the edit link was not visible on any of my posts. Any thoughts on why? Obviously it is working on this post.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is there a problem with the Edit function?

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    I was looking to edit a post of mine on Sundeck but the edit link was not visible on any of my posts. Any thoughts on why? Obviously it is working on this post.
    You can only edit posts for a finite period of time. It's a board setting and (I think) it is set to around 5 hours.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Well that solves that. Thank you.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

No more retoactive thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by smith288 View Post
    No more retoactive thoughts...
    Nor retroactive spelling changes either.

Quote Originally Posted by alinamike View Post
    I've been in the org for quite some time,yet under the new regime I can't post.Isn't this known as double jeopardy?
    Once you have been registered for 45 or more days AND have 50 or more posts, you will automatically be granted the ability to post in The Old Red Guard forum. At that point, the aforementioned Sun Deck restrictions will apply to you. Please note that only posts made in The Sun Deck (and not the Game Threads sub-forum) and Minor League Talk forums will count towards your post total.

If you're registered under another name, please let me know.

Turn Off Ads?