Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "24" News

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: "24" News

Like the reply at the site said... Why not Karen Hayes? And I would add Bill B. for veep.
    /r/reds

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Karen and Bill are both going to be out of politics im guessing. They got banished but were given a full pardon.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Kim for president

I could handle a hot president.

I hope they do more DC-based storylines. Maybe I could be an extra or something.

That is, of course, assuming they shoot some of the street-level shots here. Which they probably wouldn't. I was watching some crime drama on CBS (Numbers?) that took place in D.C. They supposedly showed a "street scene" that took place three blocks from our home, and it couldn't have been more off. Looked more like the slums of Sao Paolo than the street we go out for Ethiopian food every Friday evening.

Even more hilarious, they had a shot of "downtown" D.C. that featured numerous skyscrapers. Because, you know, we have all of those 40 and 50 story buildings here...
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis View Post

Even more hilarious, they had a shot of "downtown" D.C. that featured numerous skyscrapers. Because, you know, we have all of those 40 and 50 story buildings here...
    Just like in "Rumble in the Bronx" where the Canadian Rocky mountains rise up in the background of a "New Jersey" golf course.

Turn Off Ads?