Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Introductions Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Introductions Thread

Hello All,

My name's Dan and I grew up in NJ. I learned the game of baseball through watching the Yankees and grew up a Mets fan.

I did though always have a spot spot for the Reds. Dustin Hoffman's character in RainMan was wearing a Reds shirt throughout it. It was one of my favorite movies growing up and movie characters. One of my first online friends was a big Reds fan from somewhere in Cincinnati.

I finally got to visit the city recently and really enjoyed the Reds Hall of Fame. Unfortunately the team was out of town that week.

So yeah I can't call myself a life long fan but as I turn to the next page of my life I'm very interested and would like to see the Reds have success. Look forward to following the club through the forum.

2. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (08-16-2022),Boss-Hog (08-05-2022),cumberlandreds (08-07-2022),NebraskaRed (08-07-2022),OesterPoster (08-16-2022),Revering4Blue (08-05-2022),Roy Tucker (08-06-2022),Tadasimha (09-10-2022),westofyou (08-08-2022),WrongVerb (08-05-2022)

Turn Off Ads?