Turn Off Ads?
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

The glass is 1/3 full....

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HilliardRed View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I've been following the site for about 3 years now and i wanted to jump on board and start posting!! I have been a Reds fan my whole life born and raised in Columbus Ohio and now live in Hilliard. Thanks for letting me join and GO REDS!!!!
    Welcome, HilliardRed!
    The Crimson Crusader....knows...!
    ...heh heh heh heh...

"Why does everybody stand up and sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"
    ...when they're already there?"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The glass is 1/3 full....

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    Been lurking for a while, had an account for a while, just now got around to finding this board.

Live in Lexington, Ky...finally glad to be out of the dark days!
    Good to see you here, Lex!
    The Crimson Crusader....knows...!
    ...heh heh heh heh...

"Why does everybody stand up and sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"
    ...when they're already there?"

Just stopping in to say, Hi!

I'm Ben, huge reds fan (like everyone else right?) Checked the site for the past few months, finally decided to join so i can get in on some of the action. Currently residing in West Carrollton, just south of Dayton. Nice to meet you fellas.
    Just a dude who loves the reds, and some new sneakers.

Quote Originally Posted by HatchMo View Post
    Just stopping in to say, Hi!

I'm Ben, huge reds fan (like everyone else right?) Checked the site for the past few months, finally decided to join so i can get in on some of the action. Currently residing in West Carrollton, just south of Dayton. Nice to meet you fellas.
    Welcome aboard!

Welcome to all the new folks we've gotten recently, glad to have you continue to help make RZ the best baseball/life board on the net. Unlike alot of other places we make use of all our different boards so join in discussion at the Tavern (other sports), Non-Sports chatter (life in general/hot topics), the Minor League forum and our general Baseball Boards the Sun Deck and the Old Red Guard (ORG).

RZ, the best place on the internet!
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I've been following this board for a couple weeks now, thought I would officially join up with you all. Cincy native and still live here. Look forward to talking with everyone.

kfjohnson15

Welcome, drowg14. This is a great site for Reds fans.

Welcome to all of our new members.

Hello, why can't I post in game threads?
    Last edited by Falcon7; 06-21-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Hello, why can't I post in game threads?
    Hello, Falcon. You can't post in The Old Red Guard game threads because you don't have ORG posting access. You can, however, post in the Sun Deck game threads. Read more here about our two main baseball forum situation.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

New guy to the forums. I have been wasting away on another Reds message board site. Finally gave up on that one as it was 90% negative and seemed to be completely dominated by two or three posters and one in particular. Anyway, hoping for better results here. Lifelong Reds fan in the Louisville area. Have season tickets to the Bats and like to share game info from the games I attend. Have almost gotten to the point where I am more a Bats fan than a Reds fan, but still appreciate them both.

Have season tickets to the Bats and like to share game info from the games I attend. Have almost gotten to the point where I am more a Bats fan than a Reds fan, but still appreciate them both.
    Welcome, and definitely check out our minor-league forum here. All members can post there; it's extremely active, and filled with guys like nemesis, benihana, camisadelgolf, redsof72, dougdirt, cinreds21, and GOYA just to name a few who are very knowledgeable about the Reds' minor-league system. You'll enjoy it there!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by HalKing View Post
    New guy to the forums. I have been wasting away on another Reds message board site. Finally gave up on that one as it was 90% negative and seemed to be completely dominated by two or three posters and one in particular. Anyway, hoping for better results here. Lifelong Reds fan in the Louisville area. Have season tickets to the Bats and like to share game info from the games I attend. Have almost gotten to the point where I am more a Bats fan than a Reds fan, but still appreciate them both.
    Welcome Hal! I'll always remember that HR you hit 7-1-1973!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Welcome Hal! I'll always remember that HR you hit 7-1-1973!

A pleasure to see that someone remembers Hal... wasn't sure if he was a bit too obscure, but its a great memory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HalKing View Post
    A pleasure to see that someone remembers Hal... wasn't sure if he was a bit too obscure, but its a great memory for me.
    It was a great one for me. I was there when it happened. Although I was underneath the stadium getting ready to go onto the field for Banner Day. I've posted about it on here before. Probably mentioned it too much.
    Me and my family set out in LF in the green seats,1st row. It was one of the best days of my childhood. Davey Lopes hit a HR early in that first game. I have that ball. It came straight us in LF. It hit off my oldest brothers hands and landed in my brother-in-laws lap. Being the little punk kid brother they gave me ball and I still have it.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?