Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Introductions Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gebby

Introductions Thread

From paintmered,

Hi all. As you may have noticed, we've been adding quite a few new members lately and have been using this forum to introduce themselves. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, it has cluttered the non-bb forum up a bit. All the threads have since been merged into this thread. To avoid confusion, I copied my original post here. So think of this as some pre-spring cleaning.

So from now until the beginning of the season (the time of the year we receive the most new members), this thread will serve as the place to go "Hi. I'm new to Redszone and want to introduce myself.” And if this is your first time here, I fully encourage you to post here.

So welcome to Redszone. We hope you enjoy your stay. Please have a look around and don't be shy to jump in the discussions. I also encourage you to take a look at our FAQ. It should answer many of the questions you might have. If you have additional questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. You can do this by scrolling down to the bottom of any RZ page and clicking on one of our names.

Thanks. (and thanks gebby for allowing me to borrow your post)

gebby's original post: I guess this place makes you intro yourself before you are allowed to post. Well, then, hello!
    Last edited by paintmered; 01-28-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Turn Off Ads?