Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Watch out for Krono - he's sneaky!
    Sneaky? like a spy?

COOL
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Just moved in : )

If Steve Christmas can make her laugh - imagine what Brad Gulden and Alan Knicely can do. Downright Hijinks & Hilarity might ensue.

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

TheHugeUnit

Introductions Thread

Hi I didn't know where to post an introduction at but IM TheHugeUnit I am a Big Reds and a big Yankee Fan. IM a mod at another board http://forum.diehardbaseball.com/index.php?act=idx but IM the only Reds fan there so i came here to talk about the Reds. My Favorite Reds player is Griffey I liked him on the Mariners and when he was traded i liked the Reds a lot better. I hope they can start to spend about 10 to 15 million more a year all they need is some pitching help.

For a Level Playing Field

Re: Hey

Welcome to RZ!

TheHugeUnit

Thanks for the Welcome i forgot to say that i live by Cleveland, but i don't like the indians

Welcome, and we will forgive ya for being a Yanks fan......lol
    Let's make some noise!

WELCOME
    We are glad to have you here as a Reds fan.

Re: Just moved in : )

Quote Originally Posted by WVJulz
    Okay Pedro........Steve Christmas...hahaha. But regardless of how long either of them were there, they made the big show.
    But the fact that you mentioned Steve Christmas made me laugh...I haven't thought about HIM in years.

Julz
    I always liked Steve Christmas because when he played for the Indianapolis Indians they would always play "Its starting to look alot like christmas" when he came to bat. I know its not original or anything but I was a kid and thought it was funny.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

A Reds fan and a Yankees fan at the same time? That's almost like an oxymoron, isn't it? Weird.

Nonetheless, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    A Reds fan and a Yankees fan at the same time? That's almost like an oxymoron, isn't it? Weird.
    There are quite a few of us, and I've noticed a lot coming over here lately. Soon we are going to be more popular than ice cream.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

I don't even really get how someone can be a fan of two MLB teams at the same time. Guess it's just me...but I just don't get it.

I don't even really get how someone can be a fan of two MLB teams at the same time. Guess it's just me...but I just don't get it.
    I think one per league is doable. It helps keep me up-to-speed on a lot of things I think I'd miss otherwise.

It often comes from geography, family, or simply a whole lotta love to waste aka obsessive nature/boredom.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

It's easy if you're on the west coast, I've never become a fan of another team myself, but I sure know more about West Coast teams than I do about east coast teams, mostly because I spend the east coast time watching the Reds.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

I'm a Reds fan, but I also follow the Red Sox pretty closely (growing up with a Yankee's fan father will do that to you).

It's like having a favorite ice cream flavor -- really liking one doesn't mean you can't enjoy others.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor
    I'm a Reds fan, but I also follow the Red Sox pretty closely (growing up with a Yankee's fan father will do that to you).

It's like having a favorite ice cream flavor -- really liking one doesn't mean you can't enjoy others.
    No, no, no...ice cream is not the appropriate comparison. It's more like having a wife. What you're saying is the equivalent of saying just because you have one, doesn't mean you can't enjoy other women. And I'm saying that's just not right. I'm a one-woman kind of guy...just like I'm a one-team kind of guy. REDS BABY!

Turn Off Ads?