Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

GreenDiamondOH

Re: Introductions Thread

Mostly Marketing and PR/Community Relations (which is under one department in Washington)...

Now I'm working more with the history of the game, as I spent my last year with Reds in the Reds Hall of Fame (an awesome museum...if you haven't been there, GO next time you're at the ballpark) and now with Green Diamond Gallery.

A lot of fun being around the game! All great experiences!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    In what area?

Mainly popcorn and cracker jacks but I've got some beer experience as well.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Alex and I live in Chicago. I lived most my life in Cincinnati after moving here about 3 years ago. I am a die hard Reds fan. My dad had season tickets from when I was about 4 years old to just 3 years ago (after us kids grew up and no longer could attend games). He still goes to about 10 games a year and I plan to go to atleast a couple when I am down in Cincy.

As far as Cincinnati sports goes, it doesn't get better than the Reds. The summer, the ballpark, and the fact there are just so many games to go to. I have always looked for some hardcore Reds discussion with intelligent fans, which led me here. With the Reds being serious contenders this year, it seems like over half of my brain activity has been going to them (to the chagrin of my girlfriend). Hopefully I will meet some other great Reds fans here and we can share our ideas!

Go Reds!!

hello everyone,

I've been a Reds fan my entire life, almost 30 years now. I grew up in Indiana on the Ohio River a little over an hour from Cincy. as my screen name would suggest I now live in Tennessee. luckily for me Fox Sports airs mostly Reds games.

I've checked out the forum in the past but for about a month now have followed more closely. it's good to see the Reds doing well again. here's to continued success and a great September!

Hey All.

Tom in Westwood, Cincinnati.

Been a Reds fan 35 of my 40 years...My Dad weaned me on Marty & Joe when I was five, in '75.

I'm in sales, sell Pest Management services.

Glad to be out of the Dark Ages with this team and look forward to participating in this forum, looks like a good source for fans that actually know and discuss the greatest game: baseball.

Beast of Busco

Hello!
    Very long time troller and first time poster!
    Been a Reds fan all my life...my first recollection of watching them play was the 1979 playoffs against the Pirates when I was 6 years old.

I live north of Fort Wayne Indiana and go to a couple games a year and have ever since 1980. Fortunately my mother is a Reds fan and didn't become a Cubs fan like the rest of her family so I naturally became a Reds fanatic!

Also am a season ticket holder for the Colts (but still like the Bengals too).

hairmetalfreek

Hey all,

Just joined the board after being invited by Redsfan320 on baseball-fever.com. Looking forward to some good discussion and rooting on the Redlegs in 2011!

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
    Hey all,

Just joined the board after being invited by Redsfan320 on baseball-fever.com. Looking forward to some good discussion and rooting on the Redlegs in 2011!
    Welcome aboard. I love your subtitle.

Also, after seeing your username, I hope to see involved in some good '80s and '90 music discussions.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Rash_UK

Hey,

I have been a Reds fan my whole life. I go to UK and I'm just looking for some Redlegs discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rash_UK View Post
    Hey,

I have been a Reds fan my whole life. I go to UK and I'm just looking for some Redlegs discussion
    Welcome, Rash. I'm a Lexington/UK guy also, now living in upstate NY. Glad to have ya.

Been lurking for a while, had an account for a while, just now got around to finding this board.

Live in Lexington, Ky...finally glad to be out of the dark days!

Welcome, everyone!

HilliardRed

Hello Everyone!
    I've been following the site for about 3 years now and i wanted to jump on board and start posting!! I have been a Reds fan my whole life born and raised in Columbus Ohio and now live in Hilliard. Thanks for letting me join and GO REDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HilliardRed View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    I've been following the site for about 3 years now and i wanted to jump on board and start posting!! I have been a Reds fan my whole life born and raised in Columbus Ohio and now live in Hilliard. Thanks for letting me join and GO REDS!!!!
    Welcome. I used to live in Hilliard years ago. Live in Texas now. Went back to Hilliard this summer. Don't recognize it at all, things have changed.

Realized that I never posted in here. My name is Logan and I'm Reds fan from Kentucky. Looking forward to another great season of Reds baseball and (hopefully) another division title.

Turn Off Ads?