Turn Off Ads?
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Hi guys! Life long reds fan here! I literally read this forum every day and it is by far my favorite reds forum! Thought I would finally chime in on a few topics! I hope everyone enjoys my feedback!

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (03-01-2013),camisadelgolf (03-01-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Hello everyone,

die-hard Reds fan from Germany here. I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided to register. ... Thank you for all the information i was able to gather about our beloved Reds in recent years due to this forum.

Hallo, Dwarf. I'm an ex-German resident. Welcome to the board! Are you a Donald Lutz fan by any chance?

@camisadelgolf: I sent you a pn.

7. Likes:

camisadelgolf (03-12-2013)

Reds fan from Oklahoma, glad to be apart of this forum.

Hello Everybody!
    Thanks for allowing me to join RedsZone! While I profess to being very much a fan of Reds Baseball in times gone by, this forum will allow me to gradually become more acquainted with today's Reds. My avatar shamelessly reveals my favorite all-time Reds player. So between fan posts, inquiries & some book reviews, hopefully I'll bring something to the table.

Regards,
    Bill B.
    You have to have a catcher because if you don't you're likely to have a lot of passed balls.
    -Casey Stengel
    Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny.
    -Frank Zappa

10. Likes:

Boss-Hog (03-28-2013)

Lifelong Reds fan from SW Indiana. Lucky enough to have attended Gm 1 of 1990 WS. I try to make it to GABP 3-4 times per year. Looking forward to a great year. Go Reds!!!!

Prognosis...Negative StRedlegs900's Avatar

Hello everyone! I've lurked here for probably 6-7 years, but haven't posted much. I'm a huge Reds/Bengals fan, and also a Reds season ticket holder. Thought I'd join in the discussion with everyone finally. Thanks!

13. Likes:

Boss-Hog (04-02-2013)

Hello everyone. I have also lurked here for several years. I am a lifelong reds fan living in findlay ohio and usually make it to 4 to 5 games a year when health permits.

15. Likes:

Boss-Hog (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by fireman937 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have also lurked here for several years. I am a lifelong reds fan living in findlay ohio and usually make it to 4 to 5 games a year when health permits.
    You picked a good year to stop lurking and start posting. Good times all summer long straight ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by StRedlegs900 View Post
    Hello everyone! I've lurked here for probably 6-7 years, but haven't posted much. I'm a huge Reds/Bengals fan, and also a Reds season ticket holder. Thought I'd join in the discussion with everyone finally. Thanks!
    Have a take. Don't suck. Ha, ha. I'm Jim Rome. Rack me! And welcome aboard.

18. Likes:

camisadelgolf (04-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by KC2135 View Post
    Reds fan from Oklahoma, glad to be apart of this forum.
    Plenty of room on the bandwagon. 2013 is the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Backup Catcher View Post
    Hello Everybody!
    Thanks for allowing me to join RedsZone! While I profess to being very much a fan of Reds Baseball in times gone by, this forum will allow me to gradually become more acquainted with today's Reds. My avatar shamelessly reveals my favorite all-time Reds player. So between fan posts, inquiries & some book reviews, hopefully I'll bring something to the table.

Regards,
    Bill B.
    I have been on here going on 8 years and never once have I brought anything to the table. And they still let me hang around. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ptownred View Post
    Lifelong Reds fan from SW Indiana. Lucky enough to have attended Gm 1 of 1990 WS. I try to make it to GABP 3-4 times per year. Looking forward to a great year. Go Reds!!!!
    Start saving those nickels and dimes. Game 1 of the 2013 WS is gonna be a little more expensive. But still well worth it.

Hello Everyone,

Reds fan my entire life. Grew up idolizing Barry Larkin. Attended my first game when I was 9 in 1991.

Live in NKY and attend as many games as possible during the year. Big time Votto and Frazier fan.

Finally registered after lurking for a few years.

Turn Off Ads?