Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leave Britney alone!

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: Leave Britney alone!

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    I think it's fake.
    And was that guy in a sack or something?
    Quick! Somebody tie the sack up and toss it in the river! What a goob.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by puca View Post
    This isn't the first freaky video this guy has posted on you-tube. I'm guessing this is very much a made-up persona. He is trying very hard to get noticed, and it is working.

Why would anyone want to get noticed for that?

I also agree with GAC. I couldn't believe this was a "guy".

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I also agree with GAC. I couldn't believe this was a "guy".
    Do you know all there is to know about the crying game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    Do you know all there is to know about the crying game?
    Can't say I do but the frosted hair, mascara ...have me a little worried

all this time I thought that was an ugly chick...wow

Quote Originally Posted by mole44 View Post
    all this time I thought that was an ugly chick...wow
    The lip fuzz gave him away. Though it doesn't always....
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

My guess is, Chris Crocker likes pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    The lip fuzz gave him away. Though it doesn't always....
    Some women have lip fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    That was touching. I liked the one where he wanted us to leave Bob Boone alone more, though.
    Make him leave us along first..oops, a few years too late. Old age is hell...

It just came to me who this character looks like...

"Do you really want to hurt me?"

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
    Some women have lip fuzz
    only European ones.... and alcohol (consumption) removes it.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

As a follow-up, I just wanted to post the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMEA...elated&search=

That's Chris Crocker in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel. At @1:20 into the video, Kimmel asked Crocker if he was really crying. Prior to answering the question, Crocker produced a pretty pronounced micro-expression (@1:24 seconds) indicating that his response was a lie, and he's hamming it up in the interview big time.

Frankly, I think the guy is a very very smart fellow who's attempting to parlay his act into the kind of recognition he's currently getting. I don't at all think he's crazy. Based on what I've seen from the kid, I think he'd be hilarious if given the right TV or movie role. Yeah, he might be a bit "tweaked", but I've yet to see a performer who isn't at some point.

Personally, I respect what he's done with his self-promotion sans agent and have certainly seen less funny stuff from infinitely more well-known actors. The guy knows his audience and he isn't afraid to make a fool of himself to get himself recognized. IMHO, there are far worse things to be.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    As a follow-up, I just wanted to post the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMEA...elated&search=

That's Chris Crocker in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel. At @1:20 into the video, Kimmel asked Crocker if he was really crying. Prior to answering the question, Crocker produced a pretty pronounced micro-expression (@1:24 seconds) indicating that his response was a lie, and he's hamming it up in the interview big time.

Frankly, I think the guy is a very very smart fellow who's attempting to parlay his act into the kind of recognition he's currently getting. I don't at all think he's crazy. Based on what I've seen from the kid, I think he'd be hilarious if given the right TV or movie role. Yeah, he might be a bit "tweaked", but I've yet to see a performer who isn't at some point.

Personally, I respect what he's done with his self-promotion sans agent and have certainly seen less funny stuff from infinitely more well-known actors. The guy knows his audience and he isn't afraid to make a fool of himself to get himself recognized. IMHO, there are far worse things to be.
    I propose Marc Ecko launch him into space.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Frankly, I think the guy is a very very smart fellow who's attempting to parlay his act into the kind of recognition he's currently getting. I don't at all think he's crazy.
    I saw a clip on YouTube of his appearance on Jerry Springer. He openly admitted that he was aiming to get some Hollywood exposure out of his clips on YT and he claimed to have some higher-profile projects in the works. Nothing crazy or accidental about it.

If his quest for celebrity works, I don't look forward to the inevitable attempts to top it.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I propose Marc Ecko launch him into space.
    We have a winner....

Frankly, I think the guy is a very very smart fellow who's attempting to parlay his act into the kind of recognition he's currently getting.
    I first want a chromosone count to verify that this is even a guy.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?