Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/23/07 vs Really large guys

Re: 9/23/07 vs Really large guys

Ross with a two out single.

I'd like to see Krivsky target a young catcher in the offseason, someone like a Jeff Mathis from the Angels. He could probably be had cheaply considering his struggles this season.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Ross with a two out single.

I'd like to see Krivsky target a young catcher in the offseason, someone like a Jeff Mathis from the Angels. He could probably be had cheaply considering his struggles this season.
    I'd be happy having an athlete behind home plate instead of these stony golems like Ross and Valentin.

Wayne pays massive lip service to D and athleticism in the field, but in one of the positions where defense REALLY matters, he's got a couple of stonehanded blobs.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Fransden singles to right but Ellison throws him out trying to stretch it into a double. 1 out.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Ellison showing a nice arm there.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Fransden singles to right but Ellison throws him out trying to stretch it into a double. 1 out.
    not much prettier things in baseball, than watching an outfielder gun down a runner

Harang K's Lewis. 4th K for Harang. 2 outs.

Aurillia has Harang's number....
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

At the beginning of the year, I bet the ESPN heads thought they had a real gem of a game scheduled for tonight (Cards/Stros)...what a shame it's a complete dud

Aurilia is 2-for-2 after that single. Dude can't hit no one else but the Reds.

Harang: 4 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 4 K

47 pitches.

Hopper probably beats that out with baggier pants.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

Harang has had four starts this year where he three 7 innings or more of one run or less ball and got a no decision. Just a little bit of offense in those games and Harang would have 20 wins right now. That doesn't even factor in the blown saves of which there have been a few. Harang could easily have 20 wins coming into today.
    Don't forget the games where Harang pitched poorly but got the win. They tend to average out.

His record of 16-4 is pretty good for a guy with an ERA of 3.60

The more I look at Hopper's attire, the more it reminds me of a boss I once had who wore what we called "high water pants." He also wore white socks. Ugh.

Either wear them real high like baeball pants or not at all. He looks ridiculous.

I went back and counted the games Harang pitched poorly in and got the win and my count was three.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Either wear them real high like baeball pants or not at all. He looks ridiculous.
    Told ya... it's a hazing stunt.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?