Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 playoff predictions

Re: 2007 playoff predictions

NLDS - Rockies over Phillies, 3-1

No reason. Just call it a hunch. The Phillies starting pitching is suspect. The Rockies can put runs on the board.

NLDS - Diamondbacks over Cubs, 3-2

As M2 mentioned, Brandon Webb will be the difference.

ALDS - Red Sox over Angels, 3-2

Because I need the Sox to win this series. But it will be close. Vlad will win one game all by himself.

ALDS - Yankees over Indians 3-0

The Yankees offense will be too much for a non-playoff tested staff.

NLCS - Rockies over Diamondbacks 4-3

This will be an exciting series, but it will be sloppy as this will be the weakest mathup in Championship Series history. They should just extend the AL playoffs to 8 teams and forget about the NL. I don't think any of the NL playoff teams could beat the 5 or 6 team in the AL.

ALCS - Yankees over Red Sox 4-3

Revenge for 2004. The Sox will take a 3-0 lead only to have the Yankees come back nd win 4 straight.

World Series - Yankees over Rockies 4-0

Another dull World Series as this will be a complete mismatch. Game 1 will be close. The rest will be blowouts. MVP - A-Rod in his last game as a Yankee before he signs another $200MM contract with the Cubs.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

Rockies over Phillies 3-2

Cubs over D'backs 3-1

Rockies over Cubs 4-3

Red Sox over Angels 3-1

Yankees over Indians 3-0

Yankees over Red Sox 4-2

Rockies over Yankees 4-3

Phillies
    Dbacks Phillies

Angels
    Yankees Yankees

Yankees over Phillies in the World Series.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Turn Off Ads?