Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UC downs Rutgers!

Re: UC down Rutgers!

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Why would OSU be ahead of Cal?
    I just think that since Cal didn't play, OSU would have an oppertunity to move up to second.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    I just think that since Cal didn't play, OSU would have an oppertunity to move up to second.
    Both are undefeated but Cal has played a tougher schedule. It wouldn't make sense to jump them ahead of Cal IMO.

Re: UC downs Rutgers!

Big time win last night. I love this team. I'll be at the Louisville game Saturday, Nippert will be crazy.

Both are undefeated but Cal has played a tougher schedule. It wouldn't make sense to jump them ahead of Cal IMO.
    I know. I just said that since Cal didn't play. It doesn't hurt that I live in Ohio either. I havn't seen Cal play yet.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I thought OSU would jump Cal, especially after dominating a top 25 team (i wouldn't have them in my 25, but they were..)

No big deal though, just a poll.

GO CATS!

Amazingly, the AP poll put Tennessee back in the top 25 and kept Georgia in it. Furthermore, two loss Florida is ranked ahead of undefeated Arizona State, Cincinnati, and Hawaii.
    Do you really think any of those 3 teams are better than Florida?

If Hawaii played at LSU do you think they would lose by only four?

I don't agree when teams drop after they lose to someone ranked above them, especially when they lose on the road.

Florida went into the weekend RANKED the number ten team. How does a loss to the number one team, in one of the toughest enviroments in the land make them less worthy of being number ten, especially when they nearly win?

I think the same is true of Kentucky. They were up to 8th and then they lose to a team, on the road that is now ranked ahead of where they were. That makes them worthy of a ten spot drop in the rankings? I don't see it.

I do think ASU has a case to be a little higher. They've got wins over Colorado and Stanford and those teams have knocked off national title contenders.

Hawaii? Meh.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    I thought OSU would jump Cal, especially after dominating a top 25 team (i wouldn't have them in my 25, but they were..
    Purdue being a top-25 team is more reflective of the mass confusion surrounding slots 20-35 than on their quality as a team, IMO.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

As a Louisville fan I have my hat off to Cinci...you guys are going to smack us around.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekun View Post
    As a Louisville fan I have my hat off to Cinci...you guys are going to smack us around.
    It could be an intresting game. I just hope that Louisville left their offense at home for this one. UC may be a bit tired after last week.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    I thought OSU would jump Cal, especially after dominating a top 25 team (i wouldn't have them in my 25, but they were..)

No big deal though, just a poll.

GO CATS!

You better just be happy that they are #3 b/c WVU beat a top 25 team in Maryland and droped in the polls.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    You better just be happy that they are #3 b/c WVU beat a top 25 team in Maryland and droped in the polls.
    According to this the only top 25 team WV has played this year is South Florida.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=277

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post
    According to this the only top 25 team WV has played this year is South Florida.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=277

Your right my mistake!! It was a road game that we won pretty handedly and we should'nt have droped.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?