Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Robert Goulet is up in heaven, and after lunch he messes with St. Peter's stuff

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Robert Goulet is up in heaven, and after lunch he messes with St. Peter's stuff

Stick to your guns.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Robert Goulet is up in heaven, and after lunch he messes with St. Peter's stuff

I haven't the faintest idea what your thread title refers to, chili, but it is truly amazing.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Re: Robert Goulet is up in heaven, and after lunch he messes with St. Peter's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    I haven't the faintest idea what your thread title refers to, chili, but it is truly amazing.
    He's talking about the emerald nuts boogey man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzfBMXVW2I

Ah damn, I didn't know who the guy was outside of that Emerald Nuts commercial, but that was a such a funny commerical, that I mourn his death.

Explains why he was on TV when I walked by it a few minutes ago...

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TC81190 View Post
    Ah damn, I didn't know who the guy was outside of that Emerald Nuts commercial, but that was a such a funny commerical, that I mourn his death.

Explains why he was on TV when I walked by it a few minutes ago...
    Great singing voice. even in his late years.

I had no idea he was sick. You'd never know, with him crawling along office ceilings in that commercial.
    Stick to your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili View Post
    Great singing voice. even in his late years.

I had no idea he was sick. You'd never know, with him crawling along office ceilings in that commercial.

Me either. I read about him on Wiki after seeing that commercial, and because when seeing that, the name "Goulet" sounded familiar.

But I digress.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Sad. Great voice and a nice comedic sense of timing in the acting he did. Also seemed like he never took himself too serious which can be refreshing.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Huh What

Goulet!

No one sings "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" better. My favorite.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

The man who allegedly inspired Elvis to shoot his television.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

The SNL skit with Will Ferrell doing Robert Goulet covering rap songs is one of my favorite skits on that show. I was going to post it but there is a couple bad words in it.
    RIP Mr. Goulet

I remember watching the guy in Brigadoon. What a voice.

I think this illness (lung infection?) was something that came upon him unexpectedly wasn't it?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?