Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Why the 70's Fashion must not be replicated

Re: Why the 70's Fashion must not be replicated

Cut-offs.

If you know what those are, you were a teenager in the 70's.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    As if the furniture and the colors aren't enough- the thing about the 70s that was particularly awful was the handcraft fad- like the two string things hanging above the couch below. My mom made all kinds of yarn macromet stuff. <SHUDDER>Ohhh....</SHUDDER>

Shag carpeting and faux-wood paneling.

I wore leisure suits, fat ties, and plaid pants with my mutton chop sideburns.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

For whatever the reason as a youngster back in the seventies I had a photographic memory when it came to television shows,celebrities and the like. I don't know if this is the same guy from my previous post(the pic with the man and woman in a bikini)..it looks like it to me...he was also one of the Sweathogs.

Turn Off Ads?