Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ORG members

Re: ORG members

"We thought the hippy subspecies would have died out long ago; a result of one too many acid trips. However, the hippy is apparently extremely resilient. Each new generation seems to spawn new hybrid forms. The hippy counterculture is spooky and will forever be a mystery to us."-Eric Cartman
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

I don't understand the argument of having two seperate boards as being easier for the moderators. With two boards they have twice the number of places to moderate thus making their job harder.

Unless the argument is based upon the presumption that the lower-class board does not get moderated at all, and you only let the "good" posters into the upper-class board. Which if this is the case then are they really moderators or just clique organizers.

Quote Originally Posted by redlegz View Post
    I don't understand the argument of having two seperate boards as being easier for the moderators. With two boards they have twice the number of places to moderate thus making their job harder.

Unless the argument is based upon the presumption that the lower-class board does not get moderated at all, and you only let the "good" posters into the upper-class board. Which if this is the case then are they really moderators or just clique organizers.
    Hey now.....due to the large signing bonuses and very generous per diem, the ORG doesn't require moderation (unlike that rowdy splinter group, the minor league forum).....

The ORG really isn't cliquish but rather it's members represent the penultimate chic.... Therefore I propose the elimination of pejorative language such as upper/lower class in lieu of the much prettier sounding passé/chic...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

The Sun Deck would be much more interesting if they did talk about me more.

Well, more interesting for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post

Would you feel better if they posted that picture of you where you look like the host of "Win Ben Stein's Hoochies?"
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I think Raisor still has to pay each of those "YOUNG LADIES" fifty dollars in perpetuity every time that photo is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I volunteer anyone who wants one board to be a moderator, it should be easy right?
    Yep. Just let everyone go at it. This board could use a little excitement. You all act as though you're some 61 y.o. white-bread male living in a perfect resort community that wears pastel Ralph Lauren polos and Gucci loafers without socks. Oh, wait a minute.....

Rem

"white-bread"

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I check it out occasionally to see if anyone in the Sun Deck is talking about me. When I find that they aren't talking about me, I get very sad.
    That's the funniest post I've read here in a very long time.
    /r/reds

How many members of the Sun Deck know you are a member of ORG?

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloRed View Post
    Raisor is just having some fun.

And I know he is a member of ORG.

You are just begging for a Sun Deck thread of your own, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloRed View Post
    As one of the Ten, I'd assume that everyone on the Sun Deck would know who I am, and be jealous of my power.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

As one of the Ten, I'd assume that everyone on the Sun Deck would know who I am, and be jealous of my power.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
    Looks like being one of the ten is kinda like being one of Santa's reindeer.... not many people can really name them all and really as long as a present is delivered, UPS or Fedex is preferable to deer poop on your roof.....

I've only been here 2 days, but I can already see that the ORG has much more in-depth baseball conversation happening than the Sun Deck. I feel jipped.:
    SECOND PLACE DOESN'T CONCERN ME

Turn Off Ads?