Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Season of LOST

Re: New Season of LOST

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    A theory I've heard... He was shot where his kidney should have been. The kidney that his father conned him out of. Thus, the bullet hit nothing vital, coupled with the island's healing properties.

Just a theory though.
    Give the man a cigar - you called that one right!
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Holy Cow - so much to chew on from this episode. I called the Polar Bear skeleton in the dessert. My wife called the women's line, "What's wrong with you people?". Too late to break anymore of it open, but I'm anxious to hear folks' thoughts.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Bookstore

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

I thought that was an awesome episode. I don't really have anything specific to comment on right now, but I'll probably be re-watching it tomorrow.

In other news, I kind of like this Eli Stone show. Or maybe I should say, I kind of like Natasha Henstridge.

I'm wondering why they are after Ben for. And I want to know if we know the "insider" thats on their ship...
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    I'm wondering why they are after Ben for. And I want to know if we know the "insider" thats on their ship...
    Whatever happened to Dr. Richard Alpert?
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    Whatever happened to Dr. Richard Alpert?
    He's still around. He's the one who gave Locke Sawyer's file to look over, which convinced him he'd kill his father for him.

Anyone catch the map of the Indian ocean where the wreckage of the plane was found? In tsunami territory.........

Good episode. I liked when Locke was questioning Ben, and Sawyer was chiming in with the exact questions I was yelling at home.

The episodes seem shorter this year than last. I sat down at 9:39 finished the episode at 10:16 on the DVR.

Eli Stone is very good. Natasha Henstridge is very pleasing.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Anyone catch the map of the Indian ocean where the wreckage of the plane was found? In tsunami territory.........

Good episode. I liked when Locke was questioning Ben, and Sawyer was chiming in with the exact questions I was yelling at home.

The episodes seem shorter this year than last. I sat down at 9:39 finished the episode at 10:16 on the DVR.

Eli Stone is very good. Natasha Henstridge is very pleasing.
    More commercials? It seems like ABC adds 3 minutes of commercials to their shows each new season...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    Ben killed all the people from the Dharma initiative. My guess is someone, or more than one person, either escaped The Purge or were off the island at the time and came back and escaped again. There's a reason why he never wants anyone to leave. The Dharma initiative had to be funded by someone and had to include people who had relatives who wondered what happened to them.

That's one thing that's never been discussed. All those people couldn't have been murdered without anyone being missed. Just speculation on my part.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Ben killed all the people from the Dharma initiative. My guess is someone, or more than one person, either escaped The Purge or were off the island at the time and came back and escaped again. There's a reason why he never wants anyone to leave. The Dharma initiative had to be funded by someone and had to include people who had relatives who wondered what happened to them.

That's one thing that's never been discussed. All those people couldn't have been murdered without anyone being missed. Just speculation on my part.
    This is something that came up in a discussion with a friend of mine. We think(and it's baseless) that the Asian guy, Miles, might be the son of Marvin Candle(also known as the guy from the Dharma instructional videos). Which would explain why he was so adament his last name not be used.

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    This is something that came up in a discussion with a friend of mine. We think(and it's baseless) that the Asian guy, Miles, might be the son of Marvin Candle(also known as the guy from the Dharma instructional videos). Which would explain why he was so adament his last name not be used.
    I'd agree they looked very similar- and both are pretty creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Does anyone else enjoy watching Ben get the sh!t beat out of him as much as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Does anyone else enjoy watching Ben get the sh!t beat out of him as much as I do?
    I do as well.

Actually, I commented to my wife tonight that I've really grown tired of his character and I wouldn't mind at all if they knocked him off.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

While looking for some blog entries about "Lost", one mentioned a Sawyer Nickname Generator - try it out:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname

The Baseball Bookstore

Why would a flight from Sydney to LA end up near that section of Indonesia?

Turn Off Ads?