Sorry, kind of long.
10 team #10th overeall pick 7X7 Yahoo non-keeper league.
Hitting stats: AVG,HR,RBI,Runs,SB,2B,OPS
Pitching:W,L,SV,K,ERA,WHIPS,HOLDS

1)Crawford
2)Braun
3)Bedard
4)Tulowitzki
5)Dunn

First 5 picks I wasn't to happy about. I liked Braun and Crawford. But when I there were 3 teams ahead of me to pick in the 3rd round Tex, C.Lee and Berkman were still availble. I thought I one would slip too me. All three were picked and sinse there was a run at pitchers the highest rated one left before the drop off was Bedard so I grabbed him. Also SS I felt I needed to address at that point because I knew I would have missed out on a Jeter or Tulowitzki. So I picked Tulo. Dunn was just a gut call since I was lacking power. He will hurt my AVG, but I love the HR, OPS and runs/rbi at not bad.

6)Felix Hernandez
7)Cano
8)Rivera
9)F.Cordero
10)Billingsley

Went for pitching. Cano was the last of the 2B that I had before the drop off. This league is Closer crazy so I doubled up with what I had was the last 2 of the top 10. Billingsley at 10 I was pretty happy about. Sheets, Pedro, McGowan went before him and I thought I got lucky.

11)Adrian Gonzo
12)Youkilis
13)Snell
14)T.Pena
15)H.Bell

I needed a 1B still and think I got a decent one. Youkilis was a rushed pick and I'm not to happy about it. Snell looked to good to be passed up there especially as my #4 starter. Then I grabbed what I felt was the best Holds guys out there in T.Pena and Heath Bell. 5 Holds guys went before that.

16)Wainwright
17)Soriano
18)Ramon Hernandez
19)Lowell
20)H.Matsui

Wainwright at 16 I thought was a steal. Soriano I feel will be a top 5 closer if healthy. Ramon Hernandez was a last minutes idea and I still needed a C. Not big on Lowell and Matsui, but with were he fell I thought was worth the risk.

21)Turnbow
22)Dotel
23)Wang
24)Thome
25)Fields

Turnbow and Dotel were my last efforts for Holds guys. If all holds guys produce the numbers they did last year I will win the catagory.
Now Wang, Thome and Fields I feel were terrrific value picks.

Overall I think my pitching is my strength, my team average/runs/SB are middle of the pack. With power and RBI my biggest down fall.

What do you guys think?