Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hello

Hello

I forgot to introduce myself. I used to live on the north side of Cincinnati and then moved to Sarasota for retirement. Recently moved a little further south to Ft. Myers. I was able to go up to Sarasota this spring and see some of the games. I just thought I would say hello. Was referred to this website by a friend. Reds > .500 in '08 ??? I think so...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ORG Infidel

Re: Hello

Welcome. Sarasota to Ft. Myers? Isn't everyone in Ft. Myers trying to do the opposite? Anyway, welcome to the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Welcome. Sarasota to Ft. Myers? Isn't everyone in Ft. Myers trying to do the opposite? Anyway, welcome to the zone.
    I suppose, but with the market the way it is I took the opportunity to get a nice place little more south while it was still available. plus i wanted to be a little closer to my kids since my ex is down in this area

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Lived in Sarasota myself for awhile in the University Parkway area.

Glad to have you on board!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?