Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predictions Ohio State vs. Miami

AT THE HALF

OHIO STATE 14 - MIAMI SACKED SACKED SACKED INTERCEPTION INTERCEPTION 7...........Should be 17-7 but we had to give them a chance................

Regardless of the end result........IT IS A VICTORY OVER THE 34-0 TEAM.........................

Now OSU knows the bowdenesque press is BS and on to the second half...............They now know they can play with and beat the alleged unbeatable.

GO BUCKS

This ain't Iowa BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:
    Last edited by Spring~Fields; 01-03-2003 at 09:53 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Buckeye Defense looks awesome. Keep it goin' Tressel!

Originally posted by Phoenix
    Buckeye Defense looks awesome. Keep it goin' Tressel!
    Couldn't agree more. This team is looking good!

Go Bucks! Bring us home the championship!

Surreal

enough said.....................

McGahee who:evilgrin: ?

What did Woody say about a team that passed too much? ........hee hee hee............

I aint been this excited...since....

Johnny Bench stepped up to the plate and ..........drilled one ...........gosh was that against Pittsburgh.............grin

Miami is going to try a lot of screens/slants in the second half- trying to get the ball quickly over the defensive line.

Re: I aint been this excited...since....

Originally posted by SpringfieldFan
    Johnny Bench stepped up to the plate and ..........drilled one ...........gosh was that against Pittsburgh.............grin
    I haven't been this pumped since Eric Davis nailed the 2 run dinger in Game One.

Phoenix,

I think you are right, I hope, cough, they did not see what we saw with those slants.................and go with ego versus what worked too well.................OSU could not cover those patterns.

I still wish OSU would punish the receiver......and make him think ............and thus drop the catchable in the next half.

Originally posted by SpringfieldFan
    Phoenix,

I think you are right, I hope, cough, they did not see what we saw with those slants.................and go with ego versus what worked too well.................OSU could not cover those patterns.

I still wish OSU would punish the receiver......and make him think ............and thus drop the catchable in the next half.
    It's exactly what we saw in the first possession- Dorsey is gonna take one step back and try to hit McGahey with running room. But the linebackers got to stop it and Doss has to quickly move up.

Poor pass by Krenzel but what a great heads up play by Clarett!

I am sitting here floored by how great the OSU kicking game is. Punting, kick-offs, FG's.

And Keith Jackson has lost it. Time to retire buddy.

This Wasn't In The Script

......The Announcers are not sure what to say..............

Poor decisions by Krenzel. He always seems to break the wrong way when he's running.

Got to STOP that short pass!!!!

OHIO STATE WINS THE IMPOSSIBLE

ITs all over who was it on this board that said, faith vs science.................you fill in the gap.:smokin:

Such a phenomenal game. OSU wins the National Championship.

I have got to get this on tape.

How am I supposed to watch the NFL tomorrow? I think I'll take my wife to a movie.

Turn Off Ads?