Turn Off Ads?
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Kearns on the block

Re: Kearns on the block

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    Well the guy turned out to be semi-correct.
    Now we need to send Clayton and the prospects to Baltimore for Tejada.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Since, for some reason, this thread is not listed in The Archives-Classic Threads for your Viewing Pleasure (which I'm not complaining about BTW) and since only 4 threads in the archives area has more views than this one, I thought I would bump this bad boy, especially since I started it. Read this thread and see what happens when an ordinary man happens upon a tiny little trade rumor and posts it and the board explodes. Read the flurry of posts that come soon after for the next 48 hours. And then relive the surprise/shock/anger/suicidal thoughts you had when "The Trade" is finally announced near the end of this thread. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll scream to the Heavens, "Dear God WHY?!?" Enjoy.

Holy extremely old bump Batman. I thought the Nats were trying to trade him and read the first post for like 3 minutes thinking "WTF are they going to get for him, and why are they saying Wayne Krivsky?"

Turn Off Ads?