Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: September 23rd Reds at Astros game thread

Re: September 23rd Reds at Astros game thread

Wandy Rodriguez and Cecil Cooper on the "error" that should have been a triple for Votto:

Rodriguez, who said he thought it was hit, and Cooper didn’t quite agree with Wigginton’s assessment.

“I don’t even know if that was an error, to be honest,” Cooper said. “That’s a tough play. That ball is in the corner there. It’s a real tough error for Wiggy to get right there. I don’t think it was an error, to be honest. Two runs you figure you got a chance.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/6018887.html

2. Turn Off Ads?

I really do not want to get excited for next season to get my hopes dashed again, but they are making it hard not to.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    I really do not want to get excited for next season to get my hopes dashed again, but they are making it hard not to.

2 decent Bats 1 behind the plate and a Left fielder with pop this team can defintly rise. 1 area I wouldn't spend on is bullpen. Risk there and take chances on kids like Reonicke and Burton and Ramirez as a swing man in rotation.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Turn Off Ads?