Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween Costumes

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Re: Halloween Costumes

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Get an axe and a suit.

Voila, you've got Patrick Bateman.
    I'm thinknig about a suit, some wings, and a mask and going as Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

2. Turn Off Ads?

Go as a pig with wings. Swine flu.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I'm lazy.

Remember "Three Hole Punch Jim" from Season 2 or 3 (I forget) of The Office? Yea, that's what I'm doing this year. Three pieces of construction paper and some tape, and it's done. I'm hoping a few people will get it.

http://www.confessions123.com/blog/3holejim.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    I'm lazy.

Remember "Three Hole Punch Jim" from Season 2 or 3 (I forget) of The Office? Yea, that's what I'm doing this year. Three pieces of construction paper and some tape, and it's done. I'm hoping a few people will get it.

http://www.confessions123.com/blog/3holejim.JPG
    This is Tony Danza calling you lazy: "youre fudging lazy"

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Saw a dude at the bar last night in a white wig, and a suit hitting on the nastiest girls.

My buddy went up to him and asked him his costume, the dude in the suit replied: "I'm Steve Phillips".

I'm really glad I decided not to go to that bar as Barney Stinson last night. The bar, apparently, could only handle one man suited up.

I'll be going out tonight as Bob Ross, of PBS' Joy of Painting fame. There will be happy little trees abound...
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

My wife said she knows a couple where the wife will be dressed as a brick and the husband as a brick layer.

<trombone>
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    I'll be going out tonight as Bob Ross, of PBS' Joy of Painting fame. There will be happy little trees abound...
    Dude! You will be my dad's hero. He loves himself some Bob Ross.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Turn Off Ads?