Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001

Thread: The Unofficial Video Game & System Thread Part II

Re: The Unofficial Video Game & System Thread Part II

Pretty awesome news at e3 for 360 owners... ESPN signed an exclusive contract with Microsoft to offer live events as well as 3500 events free on-demand through XBL. Sounds pretty sweet.

Will it stream in HD? That's my big question. If not, they shouldn't have bothered.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Great industrial design, and finally built in WiFi -- which should have been included on the 360 from day one.

Still, I'm surprised the price point is still at $299. I bought my 360 on discount for under $200 when Circuit City went out of business and back when a new PS3 was still retailing for $400. When the two are equal in price, it's hard to pass up the value that you get owning a PS3 for the bluray player.

Still, nice work by MS on the redesign.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

The Nintedno 3DS...wow. Just seeing the third party developer reactions is enough to sell me. Metal Gear on a 3D DS? I'm sold! Nintendo continues to innovate, and this time is seeking to appeal to hardcore gamers big time.

The demo for NCAA 11 is up in the playstation store now. You can unlock the Nike Pro Combat Jerseys thru the demo for the game when its released . Simply download the demo go to the main screen and go over and send a message to someone on your friends list ( they already have the message ready you just gotta send it ) and you unlock LSU , VA TECH , and TCU's pro combat jerseys. then they have 4 games with 2 min quarters. Clemson vs Mizzou , OSU vs Miami , FL vs FL St. , and one more i cant think of. If you play and finish all of them you unlock those teams jerseys for the game

So can you put any size HD you want into these new 360s??

From gamespot website...

Upgradable Hard Drive

The internal 250GB hard drive is upgradable via a small user-accessible port. Opening the port will not require the use of tools. The new hard drive casing fits inside the console completely and is not compatible with existing consoles. Older hard drives are similarly incompatible with the new Xbox 360. The new hard drive casing's connector looks to be composed of standard SATA power and data ports, as opposed to the proprietary connector present on the original Xbox 360. Microsoft did not state what RPM the internal hard drive was running at.

I'm only buying one if I can put a big ass HD in it.

Would this one work, for instance? http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digita...849678&sr=8-12

Senor Votto

When are the new 360's dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    When are the new 360's dropping?
    They are already in stores.

Senor Votto

MLB The Show is frustrating at times. The manager says I'm not allowed to steal then he calls for a hit and run in the game. The batter swings and misses and my player steals 2nd. I get benched for stealing...

MLB The Show is frustrating at times. The manager says I'm not allowed to steal then he calls for a hit and run in the game. The batter swings and misses and my player steals 2nd. I get benched for stealing...
    I have all but given up on Road to The Show mode. It is incredibly frustrating. I mostly stick to franchise mode and am much happier now.

I think people who understand baseball will think differently.
    not really. It's just a poorly designed game. A bad interface, which is troubling for a game that has to revolve entirely around just that. The trading AI is garbage too, and it's just not very deep in features

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Turn Off Ads?