Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 MLS Season

Re: 2009 MLS Season

Watching Columbus v. FC Dallas. Up 1-0, Columbus coach Bob Warzycha pulls a Bob Bradley, holding onto his subs until the 80th minute, even though his starters are clearly gassed. The result, two FC Dallas goals, one on a penalty, to put the Crew down 2-1. I really wish the teams I follow would take the initiative on their subs and make their opponents respond instead of taking an early goal and sitting back, letting their opponent get momentum for late goals.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...n-blunder.html

Beckham's fashion blunder. This is from 2007 but I thought it was funny. It's been so long, we really don't have a rivalry with LA anymore.

Columbus just pulled off a great comeback against Toronto FC. Down 2-1 in the second half, they tied it up and then Hedjuk has an incredible cross in the 92nd minute to Jason Garey to win it, 3-2. Columbus now sets a record for unbeaten streak at home.

Now watching the Beckham and Donovan show, featuring special guest the Kansas City Wizards.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

All-Star game is tonight. MLS vs. Everton, and Everton is pretty much playing the A team. I like the format of putting the league's best against a quality foreign club. Both teams really want to win.

Everton has an early 1-0 lead after Stuat Holden gave the ball away to Louis Saha in front of the MLS net. One thing that's going to affect MLS in this game is no Shalrie Joseph. He owned the midfield in previous All-Star contests. No one on this year's MLS team can physically dominate like that.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Columbus Crew scored two against FC Dallas to win 2-0 to stretch a 5 game win streak and sit at the top of the Eastern Conference table at 39 points, neck and neck with Houston for the Supporter's Shield Race. The Crew starts their CONCACAF Champions League campaign against Puerto Rico Islanders this week. I'm itching to get down to a Crew game if any Redszoners are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Columbus Crew scored two against FC Dallas to win 2-0 to stretch a 5 game win streak and sit at the top of the Eastern Conference table at 39 points, neck and neck with Houston for the Supporter's Shield Race. The Crew starts their CONCACAF Champions League campaign against Puerto Rico Islanders this week. I'm itching to get down to a Crew game if any Redszoners are interested.
    I drive up from Cincinnati somewhat frequently. Going tomorrow to the CONCACAF CL tilt against Puerto Rico.
    Last edited by dsmith421; 08-17-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Wow, Columbus just took the biggest dump of all time.

Turn Off Ads?