Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movies you are looking forward to

Re: Movies you are looking forward to

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    And what kind of title is "The Last Airbender"?
    I missed the first and all subsequent airbenders.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Farnsie View Post
    GAC:

Looking forward to see Public Enemies, Funny People, Inglourius Basterds, Sherlock Holmes and I've yet to see Terminator: Salvation and Watchmen (waiting for Blu-Ray).
    Sherlock Holmes looks good and Downey is usually entertaining, so that one I am interested in seeing.
    I saw Terminator: Salvation and didn't care much for it. It was a far cry from T1 and T2, and really not as well written as the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series (R.I.P.)
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Apparently, James Cameron owns the rights to the name "avatar" because of his own upcoming movie.
    How can anyone own the right to use a word? That's ridiculous. Thank God the Marx Brothers were allowed to release Night in Casablanca the same year the Bogart movie came out.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

The Happening...I still want my money back for that, and I didn't even have to pay to see it at the theater.

I can't wait for the next Harry Potter movie next week!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Bruno.

I thought Borat was hilarious and I imagine this movie will just as funny. I'm going to see it Sunday the wife.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    Bruno.

I thought Borat was hilarious and I imagine this movie will just as funny. I'm going to see it Sunday the wife.
    I stand corrected. Bruno was not good or even that funny.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    District 9
    Saw a preview for this film when I went to see Bruno. Wow, I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I stand corrected. Bruno was not good or even that funny.
    http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/1066...rview_news.php

Bruno Interviews Pete Rose in Unseen Blu-ray Extra
    by Troy Rogers

What has all time Major League hitting champ, Pete Rose, been doing these days? As fans of Sacha Baron Cohen and Bruno get ready for Bruno to hit the runways of DVD and Blu-ray on November 17, we were sent a hilarious Blu-ray special feature of Bruno sitting down for a chat with baseball great Pete Rose. And when we say "sitting", it's not like when Pete Rose used to sit in the dugout for The Big Red Machine.

The Bruno - Pete Rose clip wasn't seen in theaters and is only available on the DVD and Blu-ray, which also features an hour of other scenes not included in the theatrical Bruno release. Similar to the comedic format of Borat, Bruno offers Pete Rose an unorthodox seating arrangement for their interview where Rose doesn't seem to have a problem until the snacks arrive.

Awesome!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Can't wait until Friday night for 2012.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric in IL View Post
    TRF, the link you posted was for the film "The Last Airbender." I don't know if you sent an incorrect link or are confused but these are two different movies.

I check aintitcoolnews.com every day for the latest movie news regarding "Avatar." If there was an official trailer for the movie, I'm sure I would have seen it there because believe me, they are all about "Avatar" news.

They have shown a couple of artists renderings and also a couple of video game stills which got leaked. Both displayed a man in a robot suit and it looks like he has the ability to fly inside the suit. To my knowledge, this is all the general public has seen at present time regarding the movie.

Also read a synopsis from "Avatar" from aintitcool which states that the movie is set in the 22nd century on a moon called Pandora. Supposedly oxygen is in very short supply on Pandora, which I guess would explain the robot suit.

I think James Cameron is keeping this under tight wraps to keep the buzz very high. There really should have been an official teaser by now since the movie is coming out in less than six months. Movie is set to be released December 18th.
    Next Friday (December 18) is right around the corner. I've been reading some reviews from Rotten Tomatoes and it appears that this movie will be outstanding visually. Gotta put this one on my 'Must See' list.

Turn Off Ads?