Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 7/22/09: Reds @ Dodgers--The Losing Ends Tonight

Re: 7/22/09: Reds @ Dodgers--The Losing Ends Tonight

Chris Welsh talking smack about Masset's pitch to Manny, the offense, the club, and everything. Welsh may blow up like many of us. Stupidity, thy name is Reds. When will it end?
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Maybe he can go off on Grande too? NO....you can't come to the Ponderosa beacuse if you do...I'll bury you on the sunny side of the land!

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Chris Welsh talking smack about Masset's pitch to Manny, the offense, the club, and everything. Welsh may blow up like many of us. Stupidity, thy name is Reds. When will it end?
    Welsh like many Reds fans is just tired of seeing the same dumb stuff happen over and over.

He also has to deal with Grande all the time which can't be easy. :

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Maybe he can go off on Grande too? NO....you can't come to the Ponderosa beacuse if you do...I'll bury you on the sunny side of the land!
    The funny part was watching Grande when Chris was going off. He was smiling throughout the rant--like, "why am I here and what's Chris talking about?"

I loved the part when Chris said the pitch to Manny made him want to barf! He said the pressure on the pitchers to be too fine is working on them, knowing that there will be no margin of error, and it was damaging their psyche. And then we get calm, cool Walt saying Alex Gonzalez would make a difference when he comes back. Now, I want to barf!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    The funny part was watching Grande when Chris was going off. He was smiling throughout the rant--like, "why am I here and what's Chris talking about?"
    No, he was thinking, "I like pie."
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    It wasn't crazy for JHJ to try and steal third.
    Yes it was.

Other than that room service pitch Masset threw to Manny I'd say it was the dumbest play in the game. One could say Masset was trying to be aggressive and went right at Manny and I Could almost buy the explanation. Someone could talk all night and never convince me that JHJs failed attempt to steal third in that situation was anything other than a crazy or bad move.

God I hate the Dodgers and to tell the truth with Dusty and this roster it's getting preety difficult to be a Cincinnati Reds Fan. :
    (

Turn Off Ads?