Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Marlins - 9/17/09

Re: Reds vs. Marlins - 9/17/09

rolen walks bases loaded for gomes.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Wow, I remember when Sanchez threw a no hitter for the Marlins not that long ago. It's kind of sad how far he's fallen after having shoulder issues.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

High five!

Chat: please believe, it's open!

gomes pops out to second 2 out.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

GO BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE! Two more runs thanks to Jay!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

2 run bloop single for bruce 3-0 reds!

Wow, Maloney has a tough assignment tonight with the high powered Marlins in town but so far he looks up to the challenge. Keep it up Matt!

No more talking for me.....after I posted that he gave up two hits! Not cool, LOL

Ugh, that's just bad luck with the check swing bloop and out by Joey.

Settle down Maloney.....

That catch was an adventure, LOL

Aaron Harang is in the booth with Chris and George talking about the golf cart Aaron bought for the for the clubhouse staff. That's just awesome that he did that for them. He was kind of humble about it too as only Harang can be.

Uggla came within a few feet of tying this game.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Still 3-0 Reds after 2.5 innings.

Quote Originally Posted by toledodan View Post
    homerun aside do you feel mcdonald should really be playing?
    Yes, there is a semipro team in my town in need of a #8 hitter.

Turn Off Ads?