Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Marlins - 9/17/09

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Re: Reds vs. Marlins - 9/17/09

Sanchez at 98 pitches, Maloney at 96.

Maloney done...Ramirez in for the 6th.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

And Ramon makes the game go a little faster by retiring the side in order.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Burke Badenhop in for the Marlins.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    And Ramon makes the game go a little faster by retiring the side in order.
    On 8 pitches...all 8 for strikes! They're like polar opposites!
    Kinda funny actually. :ughmamoru

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Sheesh. Who's this Coghlan kid? 4 for 4 now.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. I watch a lot of baseball and I only started hearing about him a few weeks ago. Where did he come from?!

YESSIREE!!

I know lots of people here would like to see Brandon moved to short...but I think you don't mess with a good thing. He's fantastic at second. Great snag and quick throw to double off Coghlan to end the inning.
    Last edited by _Sir_Charles_; 09-17-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Sutton ph'ing for Rhodes....shows his warning track power...just a loud out though.

I knew it when I saw the lineup earlier today that McDonald would have a solid game. Just to drive RZ'ers nuts. :O)

2 for 3 now with a dinger, a single, a walk, a stolen base and a nice sliding snag in center.

High five!

One of my better fantasy baseball waiver steals!

Joey sure hasn't seen many strikes tonight as he walks for the second time, LOL

Joey starting to look Vottoesque again. Nice patience at the dish to draw the free pass. Another pitching change. Ah heck, just swap out pitchers after EVERY throw. :O)

Joey starting to look Vottoesque again. Nice patience at the dish to draw the free pass. Another pitching change. Ah heck, just swap out pitchers after EVERY throw. :O)
    I agree. He looked great at the game last night with two walks and two hits (one of which was an infield hit that he got by hauling tush to first). I thought the Astros were afraid of him because they didn't throw him many strikes the whole night, LOL

Just looked up Coghlan...he's hitting .352 in about 250 ab's since the ASB (prior to tonights 4 for 4). Wow. Only Hanley Ramirez, Nyjer Morgan & Matt Holliday are hitting better since the ASB (those with a starters amount of AB's). Impressive.
    Last edited by _Sir_Charles_; 09-17-2009 at 09:39 PM.

Turn Off Ads?