Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Any CPAP Users Out There?

Re: Any CPAP Users Out There?

Well, I had my most encouraging night ever with these new settings. My AHI was 2.82, with centrals being the main component, but my leak rate was practically non-existent. I had no dry mouth, I slept right thru the night, the machine kept my pressure pretty low the whole night. This was with nasal pillows. Very encouraged by this.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

2. Turn Off Ads?

I had another great night with almost zero leaks and no dry mouth. I think I've found my sweet spot.

Jax, where are you getting your supplies? Doc sent me to Fletchers, so I've been using them the whole time, but they are a serious pain to deal with and I'd love to find another place I can get cpap supplies.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Jax, where are you getting your supplies? Doc sent me to Fletchers, so I've been using them the whole time, but they are a serious pain to deal with and I'd love to find another place I can get cpap supplies.
    I got the machine from Baptist's place in the same building. I'm due for a mask next month and will try them for first time. So I can't really vouch for them. Before I went on Medicare I used JC Home Medical (just off Sunbeam Road). I liked them pretty well and if Baptist doesn't live up to standards, I'll go back to them. (they now take Medicare)

Periodically I order a mask on my own and I usually try CPAP.com.

The current settings I'm on have worked very well.

Turn Off Ads?