Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Famous Lines from movies.....

Re: Famous Lines from movies.....

OK then
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Princess Bride...

Vizzini: INCONCEIVABLE!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Man in Black: Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Vizzini: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia"

Miracle Max: You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Any one of the French insults in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?"

"I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

"You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt!Th"

"'Allo, little English K-niggits and Monsieur Ah-thoor Keeng who has the brain of a duck, you know! So, we French fellows outwit you a second time-a!"

"How you English say, 'I one more time unclog my nose in your direction', sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing"

"No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!"
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?