Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Colts V Jets

Re: Colts V Jets

FG, COLTS!

I think we've got it!

30-17, COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

2. Turn Off Ads?

Thank goodness no more Rex.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

IT'S OVER!!!!

30-17, COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Indianapolis Colts are the Champions of the American Football Conference!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deepred05 View Post
    I hope you are right about that spread. They owe me from the first game they played
    Told ya.

Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Thank goodness no more Rex.

The Colts offense did a great job against Jets defense.
    I wish the Bengals passing game didn't totally blow this season or they could have put up a better fight.

I think obviously the Colts let the Jets in because they knew the Jets would beat the Chargers and then they'd get to play the Jets again. It was part of the master plan and it did serve them right.

Peyton Manning is incredible. Somehow he wasn't rattled by the Jets, huh, that's weird.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Man, you've really got to feel bad for Rex Ryan and the Jets. This has got to be heartbreaking for them, and they're the most deserving team in the league of playing in the Super Bowl.

(That's a big bunch of sarcasm, by the way. )

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

The wife & I just ordered our AFC Champions Colts shirts. Should look nice at our Super Bowl party.

Its amazing what can happen when you make field goals.

About how I thought it would go but I wasn't sure there for a while.

Manning has too many guys to go to. Eventually they figured out the Jets defense and started getting the match ups they wanted. From that point on, it was Manning being Manning.

Jets played a good game though. They'll be a force to reckon with next year. Sanchez is getting better. I guess we'll be suffering from Rex Ryan for a while.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Manning has too many guys to go to. Eventually they figured out the Jets defense and started getting the match ups they wanted. From that point on, it was Manning being Manning.
    I took the following quote from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Revis can only cover 1 receiver. If the Indy o-line give Manning time, he will find Clark, Collie, Wayne or Addai/Brown, assuming Revis is on Wayne. The Indy O-line is the key to the game, IMO.
    I'm guessing EtR meant to include Garcon too. I was at the game today and there were a number of plays where Wayne would run about two yards and then just stop. Sure it took Wayne out of the play but it also completely took Revis out of the play. I don't know if other teams have done this or not, but I thought it was genius considering the number of receiving options the Colts have.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    About how I thought it would go but I wasn't sure there for a while.

Jets played a good game though. They'll be a force to reckon with next year. Sanchez is getting better. I guess we'll be suffering from Rex Ryan for a while.
    Yeah, I was really impressed with Sanchez and especially the Jets Oline. I knew their line was good, but that's as little pressure I've seen the Colts get on an opposing QB all year. And the one time they did get a good shot on Sanchez he threw a TD.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I just got back from the game and it was a dandy.

Jets were vastly improved over the last time the Colts played them.

First half was very uneasy. The key however was second half, first possesion by the Jets when the Colts held em. The tide just seemed to turn at that point.

Bill Polian and Jim Caldwell have ended up looking like they no question did the right thing by resting the starters in first game against the Jets. The NFL gives out trophys for SB Champs and not for undefeated seasons. Just ask the Pats about that one!!!
    Last edited by George Anderson; 01-24-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Happy for the Colts to win the AFC! Now the Superbowl is watchable for me, LOL
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Stat geek...and proud

Yeah baby! Colts! I remember when people made fun of me for being a Colts fan. People used to say Colts stood for

Count
    On
    Losing
    This
    Sunday.

Now we're going to our second bowl.

Turn Off Ads?