Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10 things not to buy in 2010

Attack Cat!

Re: 10 things not to buy in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    I don't have to. But that seems what the studios want you to do. I know there are some people who bought a movie on Beta, then VHS, then LaserDisc, then DVD, then HD-DVD, and now Blu-Ray.
    Well yeah, of course they WANT you to, but a good blu-ray player will up-convert all your DVDs just fine.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: 10 things not to buy in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    There are local shows here in Texas as well. Sports and Politics. I know of a couple that are even based out of San Antonio that I listen to on occasion.
    Here in San Antonio, well over half the time, local talk radio hosts are discussing things that didn't happen in this part of Texas. For some of them, especially the afternoon drive time guys, the percentage of their show devoted to local topics is in the single digits or on some days, zero! And someday they'll probably wonder why the companies that own the stations replaced them with talent piped in from some other market.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?