Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Larkin Fan all other Yahoo fantasy league commissioners, PLEASE READ

Larkin Fan all other Yahoo fantasy league commissioners, PLEASE READ

Hey Guys,
    I just check on Yahoo for one of my other leagues to try and change the draft time since I am the commissioner of that league and they have opened up another whole block calendar of draft times. If you want to change the draft date for our draft, go to your commissioners tools and choose change draft time. It should be pretty much open to pick anytime you want. Just wanted to let you know since you seemed upset about not getting a time you wanted. I'll try and send you a PM as well.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    it'd be great if we could move it a little later
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Yahoo!!! Larkin Fan saved the day. Changed the draft time and I will be able to take part in the live draft...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

The new draft time is Wednesday, February 26 at 7:50 pm EST. Hope that works out for everyone.

Thanks for letting me know, RedLeader. You're the one that saved the day!

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar
    Originally posted by Larkin Fan
    The new draft time is Wednesday, February 26 at 7:50 pm EST. Hope that works out for everyone.

Thanks for letting me know, RedLeader. You're the one that saved the day!
    LOL! Mine is at 6:55 eastern on Wednesday. Since I don't think anybody is in both leagues, that'll probably be fine. Thanks for the help Red Leader.
    Stick to your guns.

Originally posted by cincinnati chili
    LOL! Mine is at 6:55 eastern on Wednesday. Since I don't think anybody is in both leagues, that'll probably be fine. Thanks for the help Red Leader.
    That would certainly suck if someone was in both leagues. LOL

Turn Off Ads?