Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RedsBaron & Family at reds-Indians game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RedsBaron & Family at reds-Indians game

Attachment 5721

Attachment 5722

Attachment 5723

These photographs were taken at the Reds-Indians game at GABP on June 25, 2010 with Kim, Jason, Kevin and me in attendance. Kevin is to my right and Jason is on my left in the first two photos and that is my lovely wife with me in the third pix.
    Last edited by RedsBaron; 07-10-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Re: RedsBaron & Family at reds-Indians game

Nice photo's of a good looking family!

Hope you all enjoyed your trip.

Great photos and lively family...sports is the best obsession a family could have

Good looking family!

Is it just me or is everyone completely way off on what folks look like when they post a pic? I think it's interesting that even on a message board we have a mental image of someone we don't know anyway. Nice looking family RB but for whatever reason I pictured you younger looking I guess. I hope you don't take that offensively I'm not trying to say you look old or anything just older than I suspected.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?