Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Upton/Haren for Votto?

Upton/Haren for Votto?

Guys, I'm torn here. I'm as big of a Reds fan as anyone on here, and this is a dynasty league, but I think this deal could help put me over the top.

20 team H2H dynasty league, 7x7. Keep 6 players. Extra catsegories are holds, losses, OBP, and doubles. I'm currently in first in my division. I lost Peavy and have next to nothing left for starters.

C DOUMIT
    1B VOTTO
    2B STEWART
    3B BELTRE
    SS BARTLETT
    OF BRAUN
    OF QUENTIN
    OF DELMON YOUNG
    UTIL TEIXEIRA
    BENCH: KUBEL, IBANEZ, INFANTE, GORDON

SP: JOHAN SANTANA, OSWALT, DICE-K. PEAVY AND BAILEY ON DL
    RP: SIMON, BRIAN WILSON, GREGERSON,MOYLAN, HOFFMAN

Do I deal Votto in a dynasty league? I offered the same deal for Teix, but he won't take it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Formerly Farsighted Fan sabometrics's Avatar

Re: Upton/Haren for Votto?

You still have Hoffman on your team? Props man, you've got more patience than I.

Can't say I can help you much as I've never played a Dynasty league. I'd say it would depend a lot on where/if Haren gets traded.
    "He looked like a surfer kid from SoCal," manager Dusty Baker says. "He didn't say much, but you could tell he was cool."

I picked up Hoffman on the FA wire a couple weeks ago when rumor was going around that he might regain his closers role.

The deal changed anyway.

Now it's Delmon Young and Votto for Haren/Upton/Gio Gonzalez. He got a better deal at the last minute.

If it's Justin Upton, I think you have to seriously consider it.. if it's B.J. Upton I would have a tough time doing it

Turn Off Ads?