Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Stubbs and Bruce can not bat back to back!

Stubbs and Bruce can not bat back to back!

EVER!!!!!!

Why would Dusty even put that lineup out there?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Stubbs and Bruce can not bat back to back!

Gotta split up those lefties bro

Both need to be given an extended rest. Playing them almost every day is certainly not helping them. Maybe a week off could help them out.

JB needs to be shut down for a week or so.....I think Chris can take over out there....when that week is up, if Drew has not gotten his head out of his bunghole, then move Chris over there for a week....No way in haitis should MLB players continue on a nightly basis to swing at balls that hit dirt in front of the plate....yet Jay Bruce does it at least once a night...sometimes once an AB. Drew Stubbs is not as bad at the dirt pitches, but he still swings at balls that are 100% for sure balls. Sometimes he swings at balls over his head(I might be stretching it a bit)

These 2 need some rest or need time off to watch film, I dont know, but they need something and its not playing time. Sure I like their defense but I am not about to sacrifice 8 at bats every night for a good defense. Give me Heisey and i'll sacrifice 4 at bats at a time for defense..........and I think Chris will play above average defense.

Are avatars a perk?

I agree...too many strikeouts between the two. They should be batting 6 and 8 in the order. Hernandez and Hanigan should never bat 8th. They make good contact and they're better situational hitters.

I would almost argue that even having BOTH in the lineup at the same time is questionable at this stage.

some may disagree but play Nix in center. Stubbs is 1 for 30 or something like that. Sit em' these next two games. Heisey for Bruce is ok with me too.

Yeah, you can't hit them back to back...so what do you do? Put Gomes in between them? Yeah, that's change things....

Turn Off Ads?