Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 9/18/10 - Reds vs Astros

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: 9/18/10 - Reds vs Astros

Beer sales have reopened for the concert!
    /r/reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

A little Gringo Honeymoon for those that aren't there with Unassisted for the concert.

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:/...4-_lTw&cad=rja
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I was hoping BP would lead the NL in RS....he has been stuck on what 96? for 3-4 weeks.
    At ;east Votto will score 100. I don't know what it is but it always looked so much cooler when a Reds player had 100 runs scored or 100 RBI's...on the stat sheet. Besides the obvious...as a kid...it always looked cool to see that.

Edmonds interview on FSN

Says ribs feel good, but Achilles was a little sore as game went on.

Explains the grimace.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Edmonds interview on FSN

Says ribs feel good, but Achilles was a little sore as game went on.

Explains the grimace.
    He is no longer an everyday player, so don't count on him being in there too often. I'll just be happy if he can give us a few solid games in the post-season.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Yeah, saw that...plus he said a dirty word.
    Grande will probably have a word with him after the game for using that kind of language.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

My oldest daughter and I just got back from the game. What a pleasure that was. Great outing by Bronson, solid hitting, solid relief work, got to see Yonder play in the field, saw them post the score to the Cards loss (and a Reds fan nearby pointed out that they lost on a 3 run dinger by Ludwick of all people...LOL). Just a great night at the ballpark (wish it was Great American...but I'll take what I can get these days *grin*). Btw...I also called the shot of Stubbs. I told my daughter to watch Drew light up this clown on the mound. BOOM. I love it. I also loved all the cheering for Bruce as usual. He's got such a big group of fans here at MM. Just nice to see.

So the magic number is 8 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    janish gets that :
    I agree...and it was the other thing I called at the game. Once we got the lead to 8-1 I said I wish Dusty'd put Janish in there at short. Gets Ocab rest and keeps Paul fresh too. Of course he did it one inning late...and then subs him for Rolen at third instead. Frustrating. My one complaint of the game.

Okay, 2 complaints...the people sitting in front of us kept putting their kid on their shoulders so he could see....blocking everybody else's view.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    I'm at this game. Sitting third base side. I was here last night, too. This is much better.
    *grin* where abouts? We were in 110. Lots of Reds fans over there too. Nice.

Love coming home to this box score.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    *grin* where abouts? We were in 110. Lots of Reds fans over there too. Nice.
    I was in 106 on Friday and 109 on Saturday, in Row 20. There were no Reds fans near me on Friday, so I was feeling a little conspicuous when I stood up and clapped a few times.

On Saturday, I sat next to a couple that included a woman from Cincinnati and there was a guy 2 rows behind me cheering for the Reds. Since I had my iPod Touch and ballpark wifi, I got to tell the guy behind me about the Cardinals losing thanks to Ludwick's 3-run blast.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?