Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Reds at Padres 9-24-10

Re: Reds at Padres 9-24-10

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    The Reds are flawed and probably the worst team to make the playoffs.

I'm over that. I'm just thrilled with the year and hoping for a miracle..
    I think the Reds are right in the discussion with anyone in the NL not named the Phillies.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm going to Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    I think the Reds are right in the discussion with anyone in the NL not named the Phillies.
    I hope the Rockies continue to cool off a little bit because they were scaring the crap out of me. Their last series is vs the Cards.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

wrong thread...

Turn Off Ads?