Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who will be the Fantasy Comeback Player of the Year in 2003?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ken Griffey, Jr

14 51.85%
  • Frank Thomas

1 3.70%
  • Juan Gonzalez

0 0%
  • Roberto Alomar

2 7.41%
  • Moises Alou

4 14.81%
  • Aramis Ramirez

2 7.41%
  • Kris Benson

1 3.70%
  • Keith Foulke

1 3.70%
  • OTHER

2 7.41%

Thread: Fantasy Comeback Player of the Year 2003

Fantasy Comeback Player of the Year 2003

Who do you feel will be the FANTASY COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN 2003?

These players are coming off disappointing seasons last year, which one do you think will rebound to possibly carry teams to a FANTASY championship? If, OTHER, please specify in a post.
    Last edited by Red Leader; 03-05-2003 at 03:52 PM.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Griffey gets my vote, though Benson is a very close second. In the first couple of leagues I drafted in I was able to sneak Benson in sometime in the mid-to-late rounds of the draft, but in the last two people have wised up to me.

I voted for Foulke. He was in the top 5 closer rankings heading into 2002 and had a decent year, just wasn't used correctly. I have to believe that any closer in Oakland can notch 35 saves, at least, but with Foulke I believe he'll be in line for close to 45, which is why he gets my vote. I think he's slipping farther in drafts than I expected, usually about the 6th or 7th closer taken. I agree on Benson. I thought I'd be able to nab him in the last 2-3 rounds in drafts and he keeps moving up in every draft I've been in so far. He should have a great season if that offense can come together.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Griffey and Larkin would get my vote. They both better do well because I've got Barry on all of my teams and Griffey on one of them! LOL

Danny Bautista, Arizona

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar
    How's Kevin Brown looking?
    Stick to your guns.

Albert Belle

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?