Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dl

Dl

How does the DL function on yahoo work?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Once a player is oficially put on the DL by MLB, Yahoo will put a DL status next to the player, and you can then assign them to the DL spot. These changes are usually updated overnight in Yahoo. Once you have a person on the DL, you will have a open roster spot to add another player.

When the player is taken off the DL, you can leave them on your DL for as long as you want, but you will not be able to make any roster moves until you move them off the DL, which usually involves dropping a player or moving another player to the DL. You still will be able to change your lineup from day to day though with a active player on the DL.

Hpefully that makes sense.

got it
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?