Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "Uh oh, it's a new guy"

J Horsley

"Uh oh, it's a new guy"

Hey, my name is Jeremiah, I'm 18 years old and I have been a die hard reds fan since about the sixth grade. Last season I went to 20 home games and attended Redsfest one day. I want to be a sports writer or just about anything to do with the Reds. If your reading this you might have seen my blog I created, if not the link is in my signature if you would like to check it out. I'm attending Cincy State this spring and will transfer to UC or X when I run out of main coursework available at Cincy State. I have high expectations this season! GO REDS!
    When you play this game twenty years, go to bat ten-thousand times, and get three-thousand hits, do you know what that means? You've gone zero for seven-thousand. - Pete Rose for HOF!

http://jeremiahssportsblog.blogspot.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: "Uh oh, it's a new guy"

Sixth grade? What the heck were you doing before that?
    Just kidding- welcome to here.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

J Horsley

Haha, really don't remember too well. Didn't have a hobby I followed as much as I follow the Reds now. I don't know what I was thinking looking back now.
    When you play this game twenty years, go to bat ten-thousand times, and get three-thousand hits, do you know what that means? You've gone zero for seven-thousand. - Pete Rose for HOF!

http://jeremiahssportsblog.blogspot.com/

Legends Never Die

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahHorsley View Post
    Haha, really don't remember too well. Didn't have a hobby I followed as much as I follow the Reds now. I don't know what I was thinking looking back now.
    Welcome! And it is okay to admit that you were a cubs fan 5th grade and before. Good luck at Cincy State hurry through it and get to UC or XU quick because my friends all hated Cincy State
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Turn Off Ads?