Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: League of Reds Nation - The Ultimate Dynasty - Year 2

Re: League of Reds Nation - The Ultimate Dynasty - Year 2

We are sticking with Yahoo because that is what nearly everyone wanted to do. Yahoo should be opening up the baseball leagues soon, probably about two weeks from now. They usually open early in the second week of February.

The DL issue was tied at six votes for staying at 3 DL slots and six votes for moving to 6 DL slots. I will likely make an executive decision to compromise at 4 DL slots.

I don't think there will be any other rule changes. If Yahoo adds any extra features such as expanded roster sizes or minor league rosters we will likely decide to take advantage of them.

It looks like we will have two openings for new team owners. Replacement owners must be Redszone members and preferably have experience in fantasy baseball leagues. The replacements will NOT be chosen on a first-come-first-served basis. I will review the applicants and choose the best ones. I just want to make sure we get knowledgeable, mature, adult players that are active, pleasant, friendly and fun so they fit in well with the group of good players we have now. If anyone would like to join please let me know.

I will be sending each team owner a message sometime soon because I will need to know which 30 players you want to keep. It is possible to have more than 30 players on your team right now if you had guys on the DL at the end of the season (most people did), so I need to know which guys you want to drop.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I can't wait for the new season. This has been a fun league.
    x2

Looking forward to my email from AD.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I can't wait for the new season. This has been a fun league.
    I am excited too. This should be a very fun season, both for fantasy and for the Reds.

I have already been working on my strategy for the season. You guys better get cracking if you want to beat me.

I want my dang title back!

If a team opens up please let me know! Very interested in playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished
    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Cut back on booze and pizza?
    Good god man get a hold of yourself

AD, I set my keepers over on the league site; please disregard my pm from earlier as I went a slightly different direction.

Please use the new thread I created for the 2012 season. Thanks!

(Mods, you can lock this one if possible)

Turn Off Ads?