We are sticking with Yahoo because that is what nearly everyone wanted to do. Yahoo should be opening up the baseball leagues soon, probably about two weeks from now. They usually open early in the second week of February.

The DL issue was tied at six votes for staying at 3 DL slots and six votes for moving to 6 DL slots. I will likely make an executive decision to compromise at 4 DL slots.

I don't think there will be any other rule changes. If Yahoo adds any extra features such as expanded roster sizes or minor league rosters we will likely decide to take advantage of them.

It looks like we will have two openings for new team owners. Replacement owners must be Redszone members and preferably have experience in fantasy baseball leagues. The replacements will NOT be chosen on a first-come-first-served basis. I will review the applicants and choose the best ones. I just want to make sure we get knowledgeable, mature, adult players that are active, pleasant, friendly and fun so they fit in well with the group of good players we have now. If anyone would like to join please let me know.

I will be sending each team owner a message sometime soon because I will need to know which 30 players you want to keep. It is possible to have more than 30 players on your team right now if you had guys on the DL at the end of the season (most people did), so I need to know which guys you want to drop.