Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who would you take?

Who would you take?

I'm in a 10 team 7X7(AVG, HR, RUNS, RBI, 2B, SB, OPS) Yahoo Points league with 3 keepers.
    I own Jose Bautista, Carlos Gonzalez and Mike Stanton.
    *Note* These players are owned: Hanley, Longoria, Votto, M.Cabrera, Cano, Braun, Hamilton and Pujols will be gone by #4 and the guy in front of me told me he wants Tulo.

I pick #4 here are my options:
    AGone, Crawford, Wright, Utley, Mauer, Tex, Pedroia, Halladay and Holliday.

What about the second round?
    Right now I'm looking at Rollins, VMart, Cruz, Kemp, Youk, Morneau and Kinsler?

So, what two plays should I consider?
    Thanks for any help.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Who would you take?

Off the top of my head I'd say Wright and VMart. Gets you a 3B and C that produce. Although I could be talked into Halladay or Kemp.

Whenever I do my own fantasy rankings, Crawford always seems to end up in the top 5.. so I'd definitely take him. After that it's kinda open in round 2.. I'd say maybe either Kinsler or VMart. I'm interested in who you let go & kept Jose Bautista over

Quote Originally Posted by Tornon View Post
    I'm interested in who you let go & kept Jose Bautista over
    Keep this in mind. After round 3 all keeper are placed in specific rounds where the yahoo ranking suggest they go. So Hanly (even though he's a 1st rounder) goes in the 4th round.
    Example:Votto was a 7th rounder last year so the owner this year gets to keep him and he is placed in round 6. Next year he will go in round 5 and so on.
    Here's another: C.Gonzalez (who I owned was drafted in round 13). This year I place him in 12.

D.Price and C.Hart were my next two players that I was considering.

Price is pitching in a tuffer division and could see his number drop slightly.
    Price would have been a 5th rounder.

C.Hart had a career year. I don't expect that again.
    8th rounder this year.

Wright and Youk are the only remaining 3B in my top tier that would be avalible too me. If I pass on Wright, my next option would be Youk or Bautista with my second pick.

However, by keeping Bautista I keep him as a 25th rounder (picked him up as a free agent).

Sorry so long.

Turn Off Ads?